Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What hair salon is best recommended for ladies hair cuts?

And how much they charge?


I can't really trust any hair salon because of the mess they did to my friend that's why i prefer to go to a hair stylist whom I can trust on cutting my hair exactly how I want it.What hair salon is best recommended for ladies hair cuts?



First let me say, ';you get what you pay for'; If your paying anything below $22 for a haircut, one out of ten, you won't be satisfied.





In order to get a true personalized haircut you will need to allow the stylist to blow-out your hair, this way she/he can see the way your hair falls and be able to tweak it in the areas needed.





I agree with your 2nd response, look for local independent salons.





I would call them and ask them the following questions:





飩? Do you offer tier pricing (different level of experienced stylists)?


飩? Does your staff receive weekly or monthly in-salon training?


飩? What cutting system do you use? (the one that comes back with an answer fantastic) is the one you have the best odds on getting what you wanted.





my preferences - Tony %26amp; Guy and Vidal Sassoon Cutting Systems(not the shampoo)





Now you got the salon, the next is make an appointment to get your hair styled (just styled) if you feel you connected with her/him reschedule for them. (p.s. if you know what style you want, bring a picture. Saying it will not be as clear, hairstylist use different terminology then someone not in the beauty industry.





I know that鈥檚 all of work to get a good hair cut but you will see it鈥檚 worth it.





Let me know how it goes.





lol


What hair salon is best recommended for ladies hair cuts?
I wouldn't go to any chain salon - chances are you are getting someone right out of beauty school.





Ask around and see if there are any good local salons. If you see someone who has good hair, ask them who their stylist is.
regis hairstylist





i go here and always come out with a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment