Friday, May 14, 2010

Today I went to a hairy salon and I feel strange to be cut my hair by a gay man btw I am a gay?

he looks pretty gay for me.. neither I wouldn't say I am manly but why do majority of gays that I have seen are effeminate or something like that? is that part of being gay? genetic? I mean to act effeminate is genetic?Today I went to a hairy salon and I feel strange to be cut my hair by a gay man btw I am a gay?
thats stereo-typical





I don't think every gay hair stylist is effeminate! maybe there might be a lot but not all!





And its not really strange you should feel rather comfortable! I do at leastToday I went to a hairy salon and I feel strange to be cut my hair by a gay man btw I am a gay?
I' m a bit confused.





(C) You say you had your hair cut by a gay man.


(Q) How did you discover his sexuality, did he introduce himself as Simon the gay hairdresser?





(C) He looked pretty gay.


(Q) Sorry I cant follow this comment. What does a gay man look like?





(C) Why do majority of gays that I have seen are effeminate.


(Q) How do you know these guys are gay?





(Q) Assuming your right and all of them are effeminate, why do you feel you have the right to judge. What if they judged you say on being a female.


Could they ask. Why are the majority of girls that I have seen softly spoken. Don't they know how to speak up for them self?





And last.


Even if the hairdresser did introduce himself as Simon the gay hair dresser, why would that cause you to feel strange?
Why do you care if someone is effeminate or not? Them being effeminate isn't harming you in any way whatsoever. Next time you go to the salon, ask for a big, beefy manly man to cut your hair. Good luck!
wtf? I'm a hair dresser and i'm not effeminate. Whatever if anyone should no better than to stereotype it should be a gay person.
Sell out.
stereotype and why should it matter if he is gay or not.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment