Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you tip the salon owner for cutting and coloring your hair?

Seems like I've read that you shouldn't tip the owner....I have always tipped my stylist so NOT tipping will be weird especially since I'm not sure if I should or not.Do you tip the salon owner for cutting and coloring your hair?
I always tip my hair stylist , even if thye are the owner and I tip 20%Do you tip the salon owner for cutting and coloring your hair?
Yes you tip everyone. Its the right thing to do.
you tip the stylist that does your hair. She is the one who put all the effort into making you look your best. The salon owner makes profit off of what you pay at the desk.





if i do someones hair and they don't tip me i either think that they don't like what i've done or they just don't appreciate how hard our job is.





you should always tip your stylist. You don't need to tip the owner UNLESS the owner is the person doing your hair.
I only tip if they do my hair good. I don't tip the owner. But I tip the stylist who does my hair, well actually the owner happens to be my stylist. But you tip the person who did your hair.
yeah i do
dont tip the owner just the stylist wel the stylist deserves it cuz the money ur paying to do it is going to the owner so the tips should only go to the stylist


u understand? cuzm i just reread it and it didnt make sense to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment