Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What the bset hair salon in toronto for hair cut ?

I heard very good reviews from friends who've went to House of Lords.





They're located at Yonge %26amp; Bloor downtown.What the bset hair salon in toronto for hair cut ?
I'd recommend the high-end salons - Toni%26amp;Guy. They're pricey, but well worth it. I would not recommend House of Lords. That's the only salon i ran out of crying down yonge st.

Report Abuse


What the bset hair salon in toronto for hair cut ?
Not sure, but you can try looking around here http://www.toronto.com/searchResults?q=s鈥?/a>





I'm in the Toronto area too %26gt;:)
  • eye look
  • 1 comment:

    1. This is a great read. Reminds me of JJ Hair Club and my favorite girl, Gloria who works like magic. When I visited the place, I knew right there and then that I am going to meet not just a hair expert but a friend. If you are interested to look great and to have the excellent service of Gloria, have these contact details in mind:

      JJ Hair CLub 211 Yonge St 1G Toronto, ON M5B 1M4

      (416) 916-1868

      ReplyDelete