Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bad hair cut from the salon?

i don't know what to do? i got my hair cut re-highlighted and i told the stylist to cut my ends only. the women cut off like 4 inches of my hair and she did the highlights to bright. some of the pieces look white!!!!! i was sooooo pissed and she tried to say that because of my hair color it came out that way but that's not true because i have a darkish light brown color and the highlight were suppose to be a golden brown to enhance the color...she messed it up. my hair is up to my shoulders before it was 3in above my butt...and to make it even more worse she did bangs they came out good but my stupid mistake was i re-cut the bangs...they got long and needed to be cut again and well....i messed it up just a little....idk wat to do prom is this year for me...and trust me long hair suits me...i considered extensions but how can i mix it in wit my highlights and hair color???? tips anyone....please desperate despite all this senior year photos are next month for the years books......and this is the real deal senior year (12th grade)Bad hair cut from the salon?
that sucks...the woman really f*cked you over!go to a NEW stylist for the cut,ask for his/her professional opinion.If you want long hair again,i heard that sleeping with your hair tied up makes it grow faster(not sure if it actually works,might just be an old wives tale).for the colour,put lemon juice in your hair and sit in the sun,this enhances the natural blonde in your hair and lightens your whole head.


Be brave and stick it out,having confidence in your looks makes a huge difference.


As for the pictures etc.,a fab pair of earrings,or hairbands or even make up will distract eyes from the hair!


Best of luck,


xxxxBad hair cut from the salon?
Re dye your hair, buy these





http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=SBS-374107%26amp;dwvar_SBS-374107_color=Black+ER1
they did that to me too. except they didnt do the colour dark enough so it was the same as i went in, they cut my fringe too thin and too long and it was like 3 inches shorter when i said i didnt want any off the length and they had the nerve to charge me 拢80! i bought extensions for 拢30 and thankfully the colour faded back to my natural colour pretty quickly.





try these extensions, they have loads of different colours and they deliver quickly http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-CLIP-IN-HUMAN-HAIR-EXTENSIONS-MEDIUM-BROWN-4_W0QQitemZ140335935193QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Health_Beauty_Hair_Care_Hair_Extentions_CV?hash=item20acac6ed9%26amp;_trksid=p3286.c0.m14





as for your fringe/bangs leave them to grown and sweep them to the side/clip back then have them cut properly again. okey dokeyyy :) hope thats okay x

No comments:

Post a Comment