Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to get my son's hair cut like Kyle XY (pictures included) What should I ask for at the salon?

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/1678720/H鈥?/a>





I want my son's hair cut like this....





What exactly would I ask for w/o bringing a picture??





My son's hair is really long, so I don't think it would be a problem.





Thanks!I want to get my son's hair cut like Kyle XY (pictures included) What should I ask for at the salon?
I'd ask for some length to be kept in but you want a ruffed up sort of look.I want to get my son's hair cut like Kyle XY (pictures included) What should I ask for at the salon?
bring the pic or just ask her if she knows him or say i want his hair short on the sides and fuller on top
ok, his hair look totally disgusting. It's all sticking up everywhere, and just ew...
bring the pic





if u can't ask them to cut his hair like Matt Dallas (plays Kyle XY)
take one of the pictures with you





or some from different angles
uuuh ask 2 look like kyle xy---duh!
take the photo with ya

No comments:

Post a Comment