Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone have any recommendations for hair salon or place to cut my hair in San Francisco?

I'm an asian male with fairly long hair for a guy http://i36.tinypic.com/11sphkx.jpg this pic was taken like 2 months ago so my hair is a little bit longer... the ends were getting sort of unruly so i was gonna go into get a trim and it feels like my hair is kind of dry and is always frizzy looking, probably because the ends are kind of messed up. any recommend salons/or just places to cut my hair would be great.





also would be great if u could help with the frizzy messy looking problem too =] if u want to suggest a hairstyle feel free to cause i still don't know what i really want to do with my hair except keep it long rather than shortDoes anyone have any recommendations for hair salon or place to cut my hair in San Francisco?
get your hair done in house of grafton, george street san francisco. Ur hair look cool/ preeeeetty in the pic, suits you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment