Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I went 2 the salon 2 get my bangs cut and they ruind them!?

I went 2 the salon 2 get my bangs cut and the lady cut them way! 2 short she totaly ruin them...how can I fix them or wear my hair so u can't tell???I went 2 the salon 2 get my bangs cut and they ruind them!?
are u sure its really that bad, u may not like it but im sure its people out there who'll see your hair and would love it, and im probably one of those persons. but however you could wear it in a hump, or anyway pulled back. rock your hairstyle like your not ashamed of it girl!!! it'll make u different from everyone elseI went 2 the salon 2 get my bangs cut and they ruind them!?
the only thing i can think of is to wear a head band or something like that


but other wise you will have to just grow them out sorry (that happened to me too)
http://www.stylebakery.com/celebstyle/mi鈥?/a>





something like that and its called a ';poof';.
u could pen ur bangs back thats always really cute or u can put them to the side but only some people can pull that off with short bangs.
spray your bangs then cover them with hair from the sides
im sorry i dont have any answers, but the same thing happened 2 me!!! i know how much it sucks and i feel your pain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment