Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you get your hair cut at home, from a barber, salon, or chain outlet like Master Cuts?

being a guy, I go to a barber, or I go to Master Cuts. $12.50!Do you get your hair cut at home, from a barber, salon, or chain outlet like Master Cuts?
I do my hair at the hairdresser's.Do you get your hair cut at home, from a barber, salon, or chain outlet like Master Cuts?
i don't want to waste money on salon visits so being a non-fussy girl with halle berry's super short crop, i cut my own hair with thinning shears and haircutting scissors at home. been doing this for 3 years now and never had any 'accidents'. it just takes a steady hand and some knowledge on hair cutting techniques (especially if you take up a hairdressing course, like me). he he.
There's this litlle hole in the wall mom and pop place as you're going into town that my family has used for...as long as I can remember. Even when we've lived in other cities, we've always waited for a visit ';home'; to get a hair cut.
I only get my hair cut once a year, I always go to the same hairdresser for it and she knows not to take more than two inch's off.
Salon.
salon*
♥ I cut my own now for about 15yrs. Now I cut my children %26amp; hubby's and just about everybody's on the block! ♥
I'm a guy. I cut my own hair at home with clippers every month or so. Costs virtually nothing :)
My hubby cuts his own hair and does a great job at it. My mom cuts my hair.
I (female) go to a chain, but I cut my fiance's (male) at home with clippers.
I go to my sisters salon and I don't know why I do it, she screws it up every freakin time. Sigh.
I have been cutting my own for about 2 years now... I really haven't screwed it up yet.....
i go to the hair salon.
yeah i go to mastercuts too
being a man, i cut my own hair
me too, my local Master Cuts girl is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment