Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How much do u think it will cost to cut and dye my hair at walmart salon?

It's got to be much cheaper than the place I go for a cut and color every six weeks.





You may be able to look online at their website. But if you have long hair it may be more. When I had long hair it was $120 for a cut and color and 5 foils of highlights. Now I have shorter hair and only get 5 foils so it is $70.How much do u think it will cost to cut and dye my hair at walmart salon?
Every salon is different, so find out what kind of salon is inside walmart and post that. Otherwise calling them would be the best thing.How much do u think it will cost to cut and dye my hair at walmart salon?
ehh i wouldn't go there but probably not that much.
99 cents
Cut and Color!


I would think it would be around 60 to 70 dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment