Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good salon to get a pixie cut???

I live in California in around san carlos redwood city and atherton. suggest good places that give you advice on what would look good for your face. also makeover websites where you could put in a picture of yourself and mess with you look please tell me what they are called. if you could please respond soon it would help me out a lot. and plus since i'm a brunette with freckles and is medium height about 56 inches tall, skinny, hazel eyes would it look good??? thanks and also my friend has blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles, about 5 feet 4 inches so would both of those look good with pixie cuts?? please let me know soon!!!Good salon to get a pixie cut???
Super Cuts or Fantastic SamsGood salon to get a pixie cut???
nope!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment