Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair cut, and hair salon? (guy, pics)?

So I have two questions, First I want to know what you guys think of this haircut on me? Is it good on me, or should i get something diffrent? (buzz cut never an option %26gt;.%26lt;)





http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff18/鈥?/a>





http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff18/鈥?/a>





Ive never gone to an actul salon to get my hair , Ive gone to a friend of my mother's who does hair in her own buissness but its not like an actul salon, so im wondering where would be a good place for me to go because i feel like going to one next time see the diffrence, something like regis hairsalon or something?





(I know im ugly %26gt;.%26lt;, please ignore the bad pictures %26gt;.%26lt;)Hair cut, and hair salon? (guy, pics)?
I think your hairstyle suits you, and your not ugly :)Hair cut, and hair salon? (guy, pics)?
probabily just a little shorter and lighter brown.
I like the look on you. you look cute
I think its pretty the way it is sweetheart.
un not ugly it look good because its not to long and not to short i luv the bangs
you know what annoys me the most?


pretty people

































































who think they're ugly


xx
i think your pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment