Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair cut, and hair salon? (guy, pics)?

So I have two questions, First I want to know what you guys think of this haircut on me? Is it good on me, or should i get something diffrent? (buzz cut never an option %26gt;.%26lt;)





http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff18/鈥?/a>





http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff18/鈥?/a>





Ive never gone to an actul salon to get my hair , Ive gone to a friend of my mother's who does hair in her own buissness but its not like an actul salon, so im wondering where would be a good place for me to go because i feel like going to one next time see the diffrence, something like regis hairsalon or something?





(I know im ugly %26gt;.%26lt;, please ignore the bad pictures %26gt;.%26lt;)Hair cut, and hair salon? (guy, pics)?
First of all, to the first comment. That's completely bogus. Girls defiantly


care about looks, some are more shallow then others. But as soon as I saw your picture I said ';Well, he's hott.'; So don't believe your ugly.


I love that haircut on you. :)Hair cut, and hair salon? (guy, pics)?
UR SO SEXY i LOVE YOUR LIPS


AND I SAY THE 2ND ONE
mmmmm sexy :) i love your hair, girls want something to run their hands through :)
Your not ugly! Your pretty hott!! Love your hair in the second pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





You should deff keep it like that!!!
your not ugly. and yeah kepp the cut in the pics its hot! haha
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment