Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you ever cut your own hair when you get tired of how it looks and can't wait till you can go to a salon?

Actually, I cut my own hair all the time now. Saves money and doesn't look so bad. I think a girl can get away without cutting her hair more so than a man.Do you ever cut your own hair when you get tired of how it looks and can't wait till you can go to a salon?
omg!!!!! did u do that too?????? i so just did that end of last month... i've been growing my hair for like 4 year to my hip and just suddenly i cut it off to my ear. can u imagine!! i kinda regret it... but it looks kinda cool... tooDo you ever cut your own hair when you get tired of how it looks and can't wait till you can go to a salon?
I actually do my hair all the time by myself. I don't trust salons, sometimes your hair would look better doing it yourself than the way it comes out when they do it.
LOL I was looking for something about cutting your own hair because I am soo F*N sick of my hair right now and can't afford to go in somewhere to get it styled....so like many other times before I'm going to do it myself...
nope..i have always kept my hair long and only go for the occasional trim...when i do trim it myself it looks good so i guess im lucky like that


=)
all the time, i used to be gusty and cut the back and sides but now i only cut my bangs
%26gt;i cut my hair because im lazy to comb my hair...


%26gt;and i prefer very short hair


%26gt;sp
i only did that once. i shaved one side of my head while leaving the other way too long. that was a weird school picture.
No one touches my hair but me! It's not so bad though since I went to beauty school and know what I'm doing!






yeah, thats what makes up a ';bad hair day'; XD
yup, especially my bangs..I've screwed them up more times than I can remember and the guy who cuts my hair gives free bang trims..so I really have no excuse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment