Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SALON TOMORROW!!! How should I cut it?!?!?

Hey okay so right now my hair is long a little bit past my boobs. I don't have any layers or anything.. And I have side bangs a little past my eye. I'm going to the salon tommrow to get a hair cut for school. How should I cut it???? Links and pictures please and thanks!!!SALON TOMORROW!!! How should I cut it?!?!?
Lucky! I started school 2 weeks ago!!





If I were you, I'd grow out your bangs (you can pin them back until then, I'll show an example), get your hair trimmed, get layers, and highlights if you can. Good luck!





Examples of bangs pinned back:


http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb262鈥?/a>


http://www.hairstylescut.com/images/cele鈥?/a>


http://static.becomegorgeous.com/gallery鈥?/a>SALON TOMORROW!!! How should I cut it?!?!?
You seem like the type of girl who is fun and spunky right?? Well then I suggest trying a totally different cut maybe a short pixy cut or maybe just trim it until shoulder length and then Get short layers maybe if you want shaggy and maybe even get bangs. Well I hope I gave you alittle bit of a good suggestion.
(honestly, Not to be rude i tell everyone with these questions) You should look for your self, Its not like you don't know how to use the internet. its not like you don't know what your style is, Anyway.





ill just give you a suggestion . long layers on the middle-end of your hair and The top layers short.
i think you should cut your hair from the back really extremely short


and do the sides of your hair long. and go from long from your sides to short on the back


you know wat i mean like punkish style


long fron the front and short from the back
Keep it long! I regret cutting my hair short ):





Anyway, get a trim on your length, put some short layers in from


your ear. A faceframe from your cheekbone, and a side fringe!


A side fringe is the new side bang (:
I've always regretted every time I cut my hair short. I do suggest layers though, maybe through in some chunky long bangs if your daring.
omg i have the same hair blonde too. umm i dunno i think i might get my hair cut a lil above my chest

No comments:

Post a Comment