Friday, May 14, 2010

I had just got my hair cut and i don't know how to send it to lock of love . None of the hair salon's donate

none of the hair salons here donate hair and i live in Aransas Pass Texas . So where do i send my hair to?


i need the address to locks of love . PLEAZ HELP ME ...I had just got my hair cut and i don't know how to send it to lock of love . None of the hair salon's donate
2925 10th Avenue N


Suite 102


Lake Worth, FL 33461-3099





Go to website they also have a few rules when sending.. Your so fantastic!I had just got my hair cut and i don't know how to send it to lock of love . None of the hair salon's donate
my cousin did that.........its a very good thing to do............im sorry im of no assistance......i live in Kentucky..........but it is a very good thing that you are doing..........


:)
You're awesome!


http://locksoflove.org/donate.html
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment