Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it rude to go to the hair salon to get a wash and a cut with dirty hair?

I hurt my finger and I just couldnt wash..is it ok?Is it rude to go to the hair salon to get a wash and a cut with dirty hair?
Yes! A lot of people don't bother to wash their hair before they go in for a cut and wash. If it really bothers you, just expalin to the shampooer that your finger is hurt and you're sorry your hair is dirty. No big deal.Is it rude to go to the hair salon to get a wash and a cut with dirty hair?
NO, that's not rude.


It's ridiculous to wash your hair before you go, that's not good for your hair. I'm sure you weren't mudbathing. You're fine. they probably won't even notice.


You'd be surprised what they see in there.
whats the point of getting a wash if your hair is clean? i personally wash my hair when i go to the barbers but thats because i dont expect to have it washed when i get there.
That is no big deal, I don't think it is rude at all. I mean if you were full of mud or hadn't bathed in few weeks, that might be an issue. But just a few days wouldn't be a problem.
No that's silly. The reason you get a wash is because you need it. If you want to wash it yourself they can do a dry cut.
Yes. They're going to wash it anyway. You might want to tell them the reason you haven't washed and how long it has been, but otherwise, no biggie.
I think it's fine--just make sure the rest of your appearance is OK--clean, neat clothes, etc.
Of course not!
As long as your don't have head lice!
why would it NOT be ok? they are gonna wash your hair anyway....duh....
I think it depends on how dirty! Like 2 days unwashed hair or a week?
i don't think so.


they get paid TO WASH your hair too...

No comments:

Post a Comment