Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How much would a 'scene' hair cut be at H Salons?

I have long hair near the bottom of my back and it's in between thick and thin. I'm planning on getting a 'scene' hairstyle with short choppy layers etc. but i'm not sure how much it'll cost.. any help?How much would a 'scene' hair cut be at H Salons?
each salon is different in price, so I would call and ask..How much would a 'scene' hair cut be at H Salons?
Ask how much it is for a hair cut in which ever salon your going to and it should be around 拢12 or more it depends. And they'll cut it any way you want it to be and you won't have to pay extra unless your getting it colored :)
I love the look of scene cuts,every salon is different as far as prices,I would just give them a call and ask them what they charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment