Friday, May 14, 2010

Tip the Salon Owner When She Cuts My Hair?

My stylist owns her own salon. She cuts my hair. She charges me the same fee one of her employees would charge.





I usually tip her but should I? Since she is cutting my hair, she doesn't have to pay a wage to one of her employees to cut my hair. I figure she is charging me a fee that allows her to earn a good living.





I ask because she graciously accepts my tip. I don't want to offend her by giving her a tip.Tip the Salon Owner When She Cuts My Hair?
It is entirely your personal choice.





A tip is not 'a must' and you do not HAVE to tip, its entirely up to you.Tip the Salon Owner When She Cuts My Hair?
She still cut your hair didn't she? She deserves a tip. Hairstylists don't have it easy. It can sometimes be pressuring.Mine is sort of worried sometimes about if the customer dosn't like the hairstyle. Which is very understandable.
Hmm give it to her =)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment