Friday, May 14, 2010

What are some good salons in LA...and should I cut my hair off?

I'm going to California for spring break and want to get a drastic haircut in the Beverly Hills area. I'm thinking of going to Ali Hadjian (himself) or Ken Paves (one of the cheaper stylists). Both cost about $100. Any other tips on great salons? Do you think I should go drastic on vacation? My hair is a few inches past my shoulders right now, I'd probably go no shorter than chin length.What are some good salons in LA...and should I cut my hair off?
yeahhh totally do something drastic in the 90210


itll be the one souvenir youll like even after you get back home


and not some cheap taki tourist s hit that everyone always gets


and love the idea of going short


its chic and so easy to style


tell them to do whatever they want


im sure itll look ahhhh mazingWhat are some good salons in LA...and should I cut my hair off?
i have the best hair stylist in the world. she in on camden drive in the heart of beverly hills. She and her sister are amazing. Only you and your sylist know if it is a good idea to ';chop'; your hair off, and a truly good stylist (like mine) will tell you the truth. They didnt let me do anything that would possibly not look good on my face. I totally love them and trust them check em out @


www.batiaandaleeza.com
I would try http://www.salonsinlosangeles.com I've used them. I was impressed with how many salons I found in my area. And the barber shop I got to now, they know me by name. It's pretty cool!
I would go 2 Ali and get like a bob with bangs. That would b cute.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment