Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can I ask a salon to layer my hair without cutting it short?

Im trying to grow my hair long and dont want anything taken off the length however id like layers, sorta choppy razor look. Can they do this without chopping my hair really short?! thanks My hair is like below my chin.Can I ask a salon to layer my hair without cutting it short?
yeah for sure thats what my friend did but they might trim it alittle just tell'em that if they cut an inch off!! u will sue them..lolz na just ask them not to cut off any from the bottom...=)Can I ask a salon to layer my hair without cutting it short?
Yes. They should listen to exactly what you say. If you say don't touch the length they shouldn't. If they do. Don't pay for it. A good hair stylist will do what their client wants [within reason].
Well your hair will look slightly shorter if you get choppy layers done, I would suggest to tell the stylist to not do it so choppy
Yeah just tell them not to cut any length off
yes, but be very, very specific. For some reason, stylists want to chop. I know as I have been a victim once too often!
yes


just tell them you want to keep the length but want layers
yea


tell them you dont want it short and they will listen
yes make sure to bring a detailed pic with you to get it cut

No comments:

Post a Comment