Friday, January 15, 2010

Hair cut at salon and cut at home?

i was wondering, when you were growing up did you get your hair cut at home? when did you first go out to get it cut?Hair cut at salon and cut at home?
My mom would maybe cut my bangs here and there (whos mom DIDN'T give there daughters those wow you just got your bangs cut look lol) anyhow, someone at a salon usualy has always cut my hair. In high school, my friends and I would cut eachother hair sometimes. I was the only one that ended up going to school and making a career out of it lol.Hair cut at salon and cut at home?
My first hair cutt was when i was three.


and my dad did it because all the hairdressers my parents took me to said my hair was to short to cutt.


and after that untill i was probably about 11 or 12 my dad used to cutt it.
my mom cut my hair and i hated it XP I started getting it cut @ this hair salon in Canada everytime we visit our cousins. I live in VA and i %26lt;3 how no1 has the same hair cut as me ^_^
I've always got my hair cut at home.. but that's because my mom's a hair dresser
My mom was never much of a hair stylist, so I have always gotten my hair done at a salon, but now that I'm a cosmetologist, I cut it myself (even though we're told not to).

No comments:

Post a Comment