Thursday, January 21, 2010

Has anyone every been injured at a nail salon, such as a cut, what did you do?

I was hurt once with the drill and also by the cuticle cutter too. So if you really want to you could call you local health inspectors office and they will send someone out to check out that salon and see if they are following the rules. I know alot of salon don't and people get sick or get sores from improper clean, you could be doing someone else a favor by reporting them. Good luck!Has anyone every been injured at a nail salon, such as a cut, what did you do?
Not much you can do except refuse to go back to the salon. I went to a chinese salon because I've had good experiences in my past. The Chinese places want you in and out so when i went in to get nails removed they didnt let me soak in acetone, they attempted to pry them off with a butter knife. 3 cuts later I said GIVE ME ACETONE and they relented but it takes longer so they thought they were losing business. These days the law is that your manicurist is supposed to have tools for each of their clients. I worked with a girl who kept separate tools in manilla envelopes with the clients name on them so they wouldnt get contaminated by others. shop around this is your health we're talking about.Has anyone every been injured at a nail salon, such as a cut, what did you do?
Yep I have I didn't say anything I accidently jerked my hand back though the tech was like ';oh did that hurt?'; I swear if I wasn't so poite I would have been like no I just wanted to see what would happen if I pulled my hand away from but instead I just said no and let him finish! needless to say I never got my nails done there again!
Yes, I've had a nail tech cut me before. He was drilling my nail and wasn't paying attention. He realized that I was bleeding and apologized. It didn't hurt seeing as it was very small. I never went back.
Yes, my skin was torn off by that grinding tool. I yelled and let them finish.
ya i have and it hurt too....but i just washed it a lot so it didn't get infected
yes, screamed OW
yes,big time!!!
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment