Friday, January 22, 2010

After getting my hair cut at a salon, i noticed a burning itching sensation?

My scalp seems to be burning and itching at the same time, it's been several weeks now, and it hasn't stopped.I thought it was the styling products, but i havent used them since. I've never had this before, it seems to start or be generalized on one side of my scalp, but then shortly after the whole scalp burns and itches, i don't have any red patches, or anything abnormal on my scalp that i can see...this doesn't happen every day...any ideas what it is and how to stop it?


I do have bad allergiesAfter getting my hair cut at a salon, i noticed a burning itching sensation?
after several weeks this would not be an allergic reaction since you don't use the same products. I would see a dr.
  • origins
  • 2 comments:

    1. Hey….!!! It’s very nice…. I really impressed with your page… thanks for giving it…Beauty salon davie

      ReplyDelete
    2. wow..its wonderfull .I like it very much..Thanks for sharing it.. Body scrub davie

      ReplyDelete