Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wear hair naturally to hair salon, or straightened before getting cut/color?

I have naturally very curly hair, but I straighten it with a flat iron almost everyday. Tomorrow I am going to a hair salon to get blonde highlights put in and maybe a cut. Should I wear my hair as it is naturally or style it as I do everyday? What do hairstylists usually prefer?Wear hair naturally to hair salon, or straightened before getting cut/color?
natural they want to see how your hair looks like before you straighten it. I also straighten my hair everyday but if i go to salon i leave it naturally how it is which is wavy.Wear hair naturally to hair salon, or straightened before getting cut/color?
i get my hair colored and have crazy curly hair too. but the stylist finds it hard to color with the curly hair, because its not flat or tangle free. so i usually straighten it to make it easier for her because they dont wash hair before they color it.


but make sure u tell them u have curly hair so they know wat they will be working with afther they wash the color out





hope this helps!
you need to wear it natural dont use any product or do anything to it, they are going to wash it anyways!! and its easier for them have fun :)
hairstylists prefer you wear it in it's natural condition so they know what they're working with.
Wear it natural so the stylist can see what he/she is working with.

No comments:

Post a Comment