Friday, January 22, 2010

Were/what is the best salon that will cut my hair like this (picture added)?

http://www.prohaircut.com/cene_hair_with鈥?/a>





OMgggg I am so freaking jealous I 鈾?her hair were is the best place to get my hair cut like this without them screwing up my hairs? =D Were/what is the best salon that will cut my hair like this (picture added)?
I go to Cuts Both Ways; and my hair is very simular to that of the picture, only longer.Were/what is the best salon that will cut my hair like this (picture added)?
You have to find the most expensive well not most but expensive hair salons out there because like regular salons couldn't even try. Try any high rated salons that do asian hair, cause alot of asians cut thair hair layered and they are mostly professional doing it now
ask her where she got her hair cut

No comments:

Post a Comment