Saturday, January 23, 2010

When getting your hair cut where do you go? beauty school vs hair salon?and why?

personally i enjoy going to a beauty school for all my needs as there not so pricey ,and it does not bother me a student cut's my hair as there is always a instructor near by to check the students work..nor has any one ever made a mistake on my hair...When getting your hair cut where do you go? beauty school vs hair salon?and why?
If you have easy to cut hair, a beauty school is the way to go.





I have naturally wavy, coarse hair that's difficult to cut. I go to a private (booth rental) salon. I've had the same lady doing my hair for 10 years, following her to three different salons. I'm not leaving her.When getting your hair cut where do you go? beauty school vs hair salon?and why?
Depends on your hair style and how picky you are. Me for instance, I have to go to a salon where I know there is someone that can think outside of the box. I get my hair layered and have them texturize the ends of the layers and midshaft around my head....that takes practice as you can end up cutting some pretty decent size chunks out of your hair if they dont know what they are doing. But for my daughter I would go to a beauty school especially if I just want her hair trimmed at the ends and it is all one length.
beauty schools are cheaper but they CAN mess up your hair because they are students and sometimes you are having your hair cut by someone who has never cut a real person's hair before, so obviously they are not going to do as great a job as a professional. I still think that the break in price is worth it for women.
hair salon .beauty schools arent safe lol ......students usuallly mess up ur hair and dont accept the concequences thats wat happend 2 my friend
beauty school in fact i go to PAUL MITCHELL because it helps them learn adn they usually do a good job

No comments:

Post a Comment