Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Need Indie cut/salon in Portland! Help!?

I need my haircut badly, since moving to Oregon I have not been able to find a great hairdresser like the one I had before moving across the country. I like short, sassy and slightly funky indie cuts and assymetrical cuts....


I good dye would be great too! :)


Can anyone help me find some awesome stylists in Portland!?


Thanx a million--





I was referred to Grace Hair Salon by one yahooer, what are their prices like?Need Indie cut/salon in Portland! Help!?
I've heard good things from Bishops Barbershop (no relevance to my nickname). The one I pass by frequently is on Hawthorne which is in itself a very hipster zone, but they do have six other locations in Portland for your convenience.





http://bishopsbs.com/where-we-are/southeast/


Best of luck finding what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment