Friday, January 22, 2010

Sick of botched hair cuts at salons, should I cut my own hair?

Flaming aside, is this really such a horrible idea? I've seen some videos on youtube of people who cut their own hair and it seems fine. Suggestions?Sick of botched hair cuts at salons, should I cut my own hair?
You can certainly try if you want to. It's pretty interesting your question came out the same day this article came out. These are great tips for you, should you try going to a salon again. I am not suggesting you are to blame, just a little miscommunication.





http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/ho鈥?/a>Sick of botched hair cuts at salons, should I cut my own hair?
You know what hairstyle you want, so it sounds like a good idea. I've cut my own hair before.


Suggestions? Don't do it over the sink. It clogs the drain.





You'll probably need some practice to make perfect, though... it might be botched the first couple tries.
Yes if you are a boy





No if you are a girl.





Bad haircut can give a girl deep anxiety over his poor look, it's not worth the stress, go at a saloon. Please :D

No comments:

Post a Comment