Saturday, January 23, 2010

Single black mom had to cut out weekly salon trips. Any tips to keeping hair healthy? Perms and more...?

I had to cut back on my salon trips as well. So I started relaxing my hair myself with Parnevu Relaxer (with Tea Tree). It works very well. But it depends on how straight you like your hair to be. I have very thick, long hair, so I like it to be as straight as possible, and Parnevu does exactly that. Also I let my hair air dry after I wash it, then the next day I blow dry it out to straighten it. Then I bevel it or use a ceramic curling iron if I want curls. Use Motions creme and Dark and Lovely oilsheen, and voila!!Single black mom had to cut out weekly salon trips. Any tips to keeping hair healthy? Perms and more...?
Apply a deep conditioning once a month to keep hair strong and less prone to breakage this winter. Also, apply your own relaxer at home with a box perm to save you time and money.Single black mom had to cut out weekly salon trips. Any tips to keeping hair healthy? Perms and more...?
You can go to a hair shop and ask them what to buy thats not so much money and easy. also ask some friends who does their hair and what i mean is that alot of people i know get thier hair done by someone that you can go to thier house or they go to yours and is done really cheap from what i heard. a friend of mines niece does hair and she charges really cheap and shes good at it. people do it as a side job.
since when do you NEED to go to the hair salon weekly? and if the budget is tight, why do you need to perm your hair?





just wash your hair with a good quality shampoo and conditioner,(doesn't have to be expensive)
Give me a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment