Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do my hair split after I cut it at the salon?

Your hair just may be very delicate or damaged. Use a good shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. And only shampoo your hair when it is dirty. Often times people will shampoo their hair once or even twice a day. Unless your hair is dirty you are stripping the healthy oils from your hair drying it out further damaging it.


Only use a blow dryer, straightening or curling iron if you have a product in your hair to protect it from the heat.


If you are chemically treating your hair; tinting, bleaching, straightening or perming, this will damage your hair and cause split ends as well. And your hair will require better conditioning treatments.





Because I don't have you in my chair it is really hard to pin point the cause or give you advice on product. Talk to your hair dresser and ask them how often you should be getting your hair trimmed and what products they would recommend.





Good LuckWhy do my hair split after I cut it at the salon?
Your hairdresser could be using a certain technique or a razor to cut your hair and if its already damaged that can cause the ends to split.





I say next time find a different stylist and let them know you've been having that problem so they can prevent it from happening.Why do my hair split after I cut it at the salon?
because you don't take care of it after you leave the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment