Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should I go to best cuts or jcpenny salon?

Im 18, and a guy. And the place where i used to cut my hair shut down, i was mastercuts. The choices I have know are either regis, Best cuts, or JCpenny salon. Which one should I go to. Which one is best for guys, where they know about guy haircuts that are in style.Should I go to best cuts or jcpenny salon?
Don't go to regis, they are kind of high. I would say JCPenney. The seem to do a good job on my husbands hair.Should I go to best cuts or jcpenny salon?
I would try finding a really good barber shop. You can't really just pick one because you need to find a stylist that knows what he/she is doing and that have experience with guys cuts. I haven't heard great things about any of those places but if I had to choose I would say check out JCPenny Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment