Friday, January 22, 2010

Curly hair cut at salon?

Okay well I have decided to cut my curly hair at a salon this time....How would i have to wear it? Since i usually wear it with gel and mousse without it...its just a giant frizzy mess and i was just wondering if i should go with nothing in it or with gel?Curly hair cut at salon?
When I go to the salon, I usually take a shower 1-2 hours befor my appointement. I usually put it in a bun without any product. I just towel dry my hair. Gel and mousse will make it too stiff. When you go to the salon, they will deal with your hair, they usually spray it with products + water. If you are getting your hair cut, I suggest you make it all the same length... I recently had my hair cut, and I thinned it out... Bad idea.. it pooofs up even more...


Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment