Friday, January 22, 2010

Should I cut my nails, 2 of them broke? im going to the nail salon friday?

im going to the nail salon Friday (my friends party.)


and my nails are long but 2 or 3 of them broke, and should i cut them.. cause i don't want then to be short at the nail salon..Should I cut my nails, 2 of them broke? im going to the nail salon friday?
i think you should cut them


because if you have long real nails


it makes no sense to get fake nails


so i think you should just cut them down


to the size of the stortest nail is.(at the party aka nail salon)





DON'T CUT THEM YOURSELF


I THINK YOU WILL CUT THEM TOO SHORT AND IT MAKES NO SENSE TO GO FOR YOUR FINGER NAILS IF THEY ARE REAL SHORT!!!Should I cut my nails, 2 of them broke? im going to the nail salon friday?
omg!!!!!!!!! your nail broke!!! well, whenever i break a nail, i go to the salon as soon as possible. but.... if you want to be an ugly fatty, then you should cut your nails. but if you want to be as fabulous as me, then you shud go to that salon...................................鈥?joking. im a boy and your a weirdo... lol jk
Yes cut them. I always have this problem and it annoys the hell out of me cause your nails look awesome then you have like one or two broken ones and it looks crap. Cut them and get acrylics, they look just as good!
i watch my sister work at the nail salon . what you want to do next time is get your nails overlayed so they wont break or you know chip off. but for now. go to the salon. let them cut it so it will be even and get it polished.
either dont go out until the party or cut all your nails to the length of the cut ones. bcuz it will look really trashy if you have a variety of nail lengths. theyre going to cut it anyways =)
there is glue you can get thats ment to seal the broken nail but im not sure if it works..


they can probly sort them out at the salon :)
cut the ones that aren't broke to the size of the ones that are broke


they can always put a fake tip on
Just leave them long, or get fake nails.
don't cut it


just let the people in the salon take care of it
I recomend you than cut your nails, is better ........xD

No comments:

Post a Comment