Saturday, January 23, 2010

I want to get my hair cut at a GOOD salon..?

last time i got my hair done it was layered and feathered and was meant to have a side fringe. unfortuantly the next day my hair looked back to normal but even worse and scruffy. i'd like a bob but not a pob, so i don't know what to do. also can anyone reccommend me a good hairdressing salon. my hair is shoulder length. thank you!I want to get my hair cut at a GOOD salon..?
where do you live. peter terrence is my hairedressers and it is awesome. also, toni+guy is good, though expensive.I want to get my hair cut at a GOOD salon..?
I always go to Ruzzinsky's. They have several locations in both Quito and Guayaquil.
all depends on where you live and just go to more of an upscale one where you know they have good expirience and they know what theyre doing.=]] and when you go, get a picture or something, because a hairstyle could be something to you but totally differnt to them, its like that with everyone.
I dooooonnnnn't caaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeee.
it would help if you told us where you live.but really ask people like mates if you like their hair.even a particular hairdresser can cut it better in the same salon
i would get it done at pro cuts or renee %26amp; co. its like they live in hair styles... try the rockstar look.
i work at hair cuttery and we are very good salons ,,,you are in biringham? im assuming alabama? we dont have locations there but other salons owned by ratner companies are salon cielo , bubbles , salon plaza, cebu , check and see if one of those are in your area
Vidal Sassoon


http://www.sassoon.com/
ask someone who has the same hair type and style where they get their hair cut. Hairstylist are artists and they tend to give you the cut you need not want. you must find one that has experience in their profession also are you sure you hair will fall into the style you want? Taking a picture also helps. Communication is the key
http://www.osalon.com/





theyre great
If you live in the Philippines like I do then go to either Basement salon ~or~ Salsa they are really good and bboth in Rock-Well Powerplant Mall.
saks should have extremly good stylists but its quite expensive
i would reccommend you go to tony and guy in sutton coldfield, you will get a VERY GOOD cut there :-)
the one in china thats a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment