Friday, January 22, 2010

I just went to cut my bangs, and I came out of the salon looking dorky! Help?!?

Well I originally wanted full bangs, but then when I cut my bangs into full bangs, I noticed how horrible they look on me!!! What do I do to fix this. I dont want to cut my bangs anymore cause their already kinda short! Please help!!!I just went to cut my bangs, and I came out of the salon looking dorky! Help?!?
Give them a few days. You might just be in shock because they are so different. If you still don't like them why don't you pin them back and let your longer hair come over them. It should look like you just have some of your hair tucked behind your ear. I just went to cut my bangs, and I came out of the salon looking dorky! Help?!?
Sadly, you can't do much with full bangs, until they grow out. You can pin them back with a bobby pin if you'd like, but that's the most you can do. Next time, ask your hair dresser their opinion of what type of haircut you should get and if you want bangs, ask them to demonstrate the different looks between side and full bangs. I wasn't sure if I wanted full or side bangs, so she demostrated what both would look on me and I chose side bangs. I love them now and I hope my nice little trick will help you out in the future. But for now, all you have to do is wait until they grow out and pin them back with a bobby pin or clip. Good luck!!
i would say u go bak there and say i don't like the cut u gave me get a refund and then go 2 a place and get sum extensipons
Weara hat or a wig and brush your bangs backwards to help them grow out faster.
pin them back all the time
yeah, pin it back %26amp; make a little puff.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment