Friday, January 22, 2010

If I phone a beauty salon and describe a hairstyle and cut, can't they quote me an approximate price?

Depends on the salon policy to give prices on the phone but usually yes, why not ??? try it, u wont lose anything :)If I phone a beauty salon and describe a hairstyle and cut, can't they quote me an approximate price?
No, most of the time they need to see the hair first. Length, texture, thickness all could make the price different.If I phone a beauty salon and describe a hairstyle and cut, can't they quote me an approximate price?
not really if you take in a picture it should let them know the price range!
If I were working in that salon I wouldn't.


How can they tell if it is possible to do this style on your hair. They need to see you to judge the texture ,thickness,available length and general health of your hair. Don't put people in that uncomfortable position.


However, they should have an established price for most services.
no. you need to walk in and be seen by a stylist. the style you want might need to be razor cut and not everyone does this. some charge more for 'specialty' cuts like this. there might be one stylist who loves doing that style and another who hates it, so the receptionist can put you with the correct stylist; you don't want to end up with the stylist who hates doing that style do you?
A Chain Salon will publish a price but your cut will no be better than the $20 they quote you. Salons can't committ over the phone because you may have dmaged hair, thick hair or overprocessed hair that reuqires additional treatments. I would ask for a range in cost to determine whether or not it meets your budget. They have to give you at least that!

No comments:

Post a Comment